Saturday, October 3, 2009

seasons?

i've never experienced winter. actually...i've never experienced seasons (except summer, of course). [[fall, winter, spring...all foreign to me. i've seen snow - skiied, made snow angels and snow men, been stuck in a blizzard...all that fun stuff - but i've never lived in it. vacations to colorado and new york are short term. for me, the snow and cold weather is tolerable when you're visiting because there's an end in sight and you know you will soon be back to sunshine and 90 degree weather.]]

i've been in ohio for three months. it's now october and fall is pretty much here. we've had 40 degree nights and even cooler mornings. and i am slowly realizing that there is a lot i have to learn.

this blog will be dedicated to my life lessons - as a new wife, with my new life as a northerner...away from everything i've ever known. [[luckily, i have my hubby by my side!]]



No comments:

Post a Comment